3 Things to Look for in a Payroll Services Company
Are you sick of trying to keep track of your company's payroll reporting? Consider outsourcing that chore to a payroll service company like us. Here are three important things to look for when choosing a payroll service company:
- Comprehensive service. In addition to standard payroll services, I also take care of direct deposits. Plus, I can handle a number of other business services for our clients.
- Personalization. I take the time to speak with all of our clients. If you run into any questions or concerns, I'm just a phone call away.
- Fair pricing. I will never overcharge you - I want your business to be as successful as you do.
Call (508)-778-7740 to speak with me about your company's needs.
GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK
When you work with me, you're guaranteed error-free paychecks and reports, plus the peace of mind that comes with them. You'll no longer have to worry about payroll reporting. Instead, you can focus on running your business.
Contact Phillips Business Services to outsource your payroll services to an expert.
SMALL BUSINESS ACCOUNTING
5 Accounting Tips From a Local Accountant for Small Business Owners
Running a small business takes so much time and effort. Read my top five tips for keeping your sanity intact while handling your accounting chores:
- Keep all of your relevant receipts.
- Keep your business and personal bank accounts separate.
- Set aside money for major expenses like computer purchases or equipment upgrades.
- Keep your inventory counts current and correct.
- Know when to hire a professional accountant.
Quit stressing about your company's finances. I work with all types of small businesses, including limited liability companies. Trust me to handle all of your small business accounting needs.
WORK WITH AN EXPERT
Sometimes it pays to take the stress of accounting chores off of your shoulders. You'll have more time to run your business, and I will be able to get things done in a timely manner. Through the Sage Accountants Network, we have access to a wealth of resources and accounting knowledge.
Call (508)-778-7740 to work with an expert in Hyannis, MA.
TAX PREP FOR INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESSES
4 Things a Tax Specialist Can Do for You
Is tax season your least-favorite time of year? I will make it a breeze. I will help you prepare and file your taxes. I can:
- Prepare and file your 1040 and 1120 series of tax returns
- Prepare and file your 1099 forms
- Prepare and file your W2 forms
- Check your prior tax returns for errors
Trust an expert to make sure your tax information is accurate before it is submitted it to the IRS. I'll also make sure your return shows the correct amount you are owed. Call (508)-778-7740 to get started making tax season easier this year.
FILE PERSONAL AND/OR BUSINESS TAXES
I work with clients in the Hyannis, MA area on both business and personal taxes. I am authorized through the IRS to e-file for clients. Reach out to me to learn more about how I can help you this tax season.
★ Martha's Vineyard